Thursday, March 6, 2008

Truth or Lie

Three Truths, Four Lies

I've saw this on another blog, so I thought I'd play along, too.
Here you go - see if you can figure it out. I'll reveal the answers next week.

1. I am a huge Science Fiction fan.

2. I eat liver in any way shape or form.

3. I fell into the pew day I got married.

4. I was a cheerleader.

5. I adore the Survivor shows even though I know they are staged.

6. I lived in Brazil for nine years.

7. I love to ride rollercoasters and plan vacations around them.


I'll post the answers in a few days.

3 comments:

Kim said...

I pick 3, 4, and 6.

She Who said...

Kim,
You got two outa three. Not bad.

krysta said...

I'm no good at these things. I think 3 is true, probably the brazil thing and you don't seem like the cheerleader type, so I bet the survivor thing is true.