Sunday, March 2, 2008

Mother Nature Quit Teasing Me

Woke up late this morning. 7:30 which is late for me.

I got out of bed and Spousal Unit got back in. He is starting to get the creeping CRUD, the illness that I am just now shaking . It is a nasty, draining... what symptom am I gonna' get next??? sickness.

He slept for a few hours and got back up. He was hungry and suggested IHOP. Normally we cook breakfast together on weekends and I almost said no.

Today I thought better of it and said yes. I finished getting cleaned up and off we went.

The weather is glorious. 67 degrees. I wore just a light hoodie and Spousal Unit wore a tee shirt.

Breakfast was uneventful and the food was hot for once.

On the way home I mentioned we needed to go to the grocery store to get more Gypsy Cold Care tea. Spousal Unit tried it this weekend and is starting to appreciate my belief in it. We found the tea and another "Flavor" Throat Coat. We decided to try it, so we got that box too.

All in all it has been a nice day. Worked outside a bit cleaning up in the gardens and Spousal Unit worked in the North pasture cutting up some fallen trees.

I just checked the weather channel. Tomorrow we are supposed to have a 40 degree temperature drop with snow.

Mother Nature sometimes you S*&#.

No comments: