Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy 29th to My Spousal Unit

These feet have been together for 29 years. They kinda know each other. They have done a lot of walking together.


Spousal Unit is a Manly Man. He is not ashamed to wear pink or cook as needed or required.

He is able to leap tall buildings in a single bound. See him getting ready to leap that building?

Today, I want to count my blessings.


I do this every day, but today in particular is special. 29 years ago I said I do, Spousal Unit said I do, and we are still together.

We have each other and are good friends with each other. We have two grown boys/men as sons. We both made it through the teenage years of our sons and didn't pull all of our hair out. Its a lot more grey, but we survived.



I named this Blog "She Who" What???? in honor of one of my nicknames Spousal Unit bestowed upon me. Originally, he call me "She Who Must Be Obeyed." It has since been shortened to "She Who" or just "She." My response to this is: What????


We have a good life together. We have friends we love that return our love. We are starting a new chapter in our life soon and we are both too excited for words.


Sweetness, I really, really love you.

3 comments:

krysta said...

What a beautiful post. Happy Anniversary.

Kim said...

Congratulations and here's to another 29!

Unknown said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!