Monday, March 10, 2008

Three Truths, Four Lies... Truth Revealed

The truths revealed.

1. I am a huge Science Fiction fan. True. I love SciFi. I was one of the original Trekies. Never so avid as to go to the conventions but I love SciFi shows and books.

2. I eat liver in any way shape or form. False. Major gag me with a spoon. I can't even tolerate the smell. I am very, very picky about any meat that I will eat. I should have been a vegetarian, but I love ham, bacon, sausage, Philly cheese steaks, and meatloaf too much.

3. I fell into the pew day I got married. True. Spousal Unit and I knelt to have the union blessed and when we tried to stand after the blessing he was standing on my gown and the two of us crashed into the pew. Not one of my more dignified moments.

4. I was a cheerleader. True. Weird but true. I was a pee-wee football cheerleader. I didn't enjoy it and I think that my Mom wanted it more than I did.

5. I adore the Survivor shows even though I know they are staged. False. Another gag me. I watched one episode and never went back.

6. I lived in Brazil for nine years. False. I lived in Germany for nine years. Three different locations and loved the majority of the time spent there. We are going back for four years.

7. I love to ride roller coasters and plan vacations around them. False. I loved riding as a kid and now I can't. The anxiety levels go too high to ride any more.

1 comment:

krysta said...

Told you I was bad at these things.