Sunday, June 1, 2008

Bye, Bye

This is the container that all my next 4 year stuff is going into.

We were instructed to get inside and have them close us in and do a sniff test.

These containers are supposed to be food grade shipment containers and no smell or light is supposed to show through.

The container passed. In the picture it looks a lot bigger than it is.

I do not photoshop any of my pictures. (at this point, don't have the software or the time.)




This is my beloved desktop. I talk to all of you from this area. They, the movers made me disconnect it. I cried.

For a really long time.

I have a laptop but I really love my desktop, I'm spoiled like that.

The mover guys were really getting serious about getting on with their long weekend.

The holiday weekend was approaching and we were like, hello, we want you to work, in the rain.

What's up with that?


Anyway they got really, really serious about getting our stuff outta here.

Closing up.





Really closing up.



These guys rock.


James, Ryan, Kenny, and Joe.

1 comment:

krysta said...

Jeez, that's a lot of work and stuff. Do you have any hair left or have you pulled it all out?