Friday, June 27, 2008

I Still Haven't Figured Out Why I Do This STUFF

My family room/great room. The rugs cleaned up really nice. I didn't have to replace them.

My kitchen with the new counter tops and floor. Why am I leaving?


Oh yeah, to be with the Spousal Unit.

My entryway looking up to the second floor. I had all sorts of Maidens posed on this stairway for Senior Prom one year.
My Breakfast Room. Really this is the room where we ate all our meals for the last eight years. I love the floor and the new plantation blinds and valances.
I still haven't figured out why I do this STUFF for other people and won't do this fix for my own family.
Go figure.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Oh, it's so gorgeous. That would be hard to leave. But you get to come back to it and hopefully the caretakers will treat it with love and respect.

Anonymous said...

I think the better question is, why aren't you renting this out to ME for $200 a month? Hell, I'll spring for $400.

I don't think you'll find a better deal.