Monday, June 23, 2008

One Hand Washes The Other, Hopefully


I have been busy, busy, busy all weekend.

I focused on cleaning the kitchen cabinets and painting the doors in the house.

The painters painted the walls but I negotiated the price to have me paint the doors. The price would have gone up exponentially for having them do all the taping for painting the doors.

What I forgot is that I have a lot of doors. All needing two coats of paint.
I counted 45 doors in the house. Not including the Front Door which will be painted with other than white paint.

I am so covered with paint that I can only hope that I can scrub it all off.

I am not really confidant that I will be able to show up at the office tomorrow in a professional manner.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I wore gloves and a ball hat last time I painted. It really cut down on the mess on me. It didn't help the mess on the floor, though. :)