Saturday, November 1, 2008

Who Is This Person??

I went shopping today. Spousal Unit is out of town, actually out of country, so what do I do, I go shopping. Honey, Sweety, Snuggs I was lonely. I miss you and I don't really have any girlfriends here to yak with. I was bored. The house just isn't enough to keep me occupied. Yada, Yada, Yada. This speech usually works. I'm spoiled like that. So....

I went to the Bazaar, kinda up the street. 30 minutes away, but everything is close to 30 minutes away from the house. That's OK, I like where I live.

I didn't buy a thing. OMG.... me not buy anything at a Bazaar. The world must be ending.

I saw a couple of antique pieces I wouldn't mind having, but they were either sold or not in my budget at the moment.

I got to taste the really Yummy Holland cheeses that I remember. I saw some of the Belgium chocolates that I adore.

I wandered throughout the Bazaar and kept thinking that not much has changed except me. I've been there, done that, and trust me I already have most of the stuff that was offered.

OMG!!! Who is this person?

1 comment:

Proud_AF_Wife said...

You have girlfriends now!!