Friday, November 7, 2008

I'm Just Glad That She Didn't Leave Us A Gift

I really like living in my village. Surprises abound.

The other morning as I was coming down the stairs I saw I had a visitor. Well hello there. I had a cow at my front door. I dashed to get the camera. She must have been a little shy because she moved on and I wasn't able get a picture of the door with the cow's nose pressed up on it.

I was able to run out and get the cow behind the rental car.

And more of the cow behind of the rental car. She decided to check out the back yard and peek in on the neighbors.

I'm just glad that she didn't leave us a gift.

3 comments:

Isabel said...

Oh my goodness, nothing like waking up to a cow.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! That's really neat. We had a hedgehog that liked to visit us a lot last summer...but nothing so big as a cow! :)

Kim said...

I'm so jealous. I only get squirrels, raccoons and stray cats.