Thursday, May 1, 2008

I'm Gonna be...So Dead Meat

I emailed Spousal Unit last night requesting photos. A reasonable request, right??

I must have mentioned a time or two that photos might be nice. I gave him my camera, right??

I sent him off with gentle reminders that photos and measurements would be good. That's an OK thing to request, right??

My mistake was to send him the link to last nights blog after emailing him. He normally doesn't read it unless I ask him to read for clarity.

His response was in the inbox this morning. The poor man just can't win. Tee Hee.

See below:

........................................................................................................................................................
Alright, SmartAlec.

I didn’t send more pictures because I thought that you would veto the house after seeing the stairs. Remember the counseling I received after the last trip about the stairs in Rehweiler???

For the record, I am not ecstatic about the house. Aha, the truth is out.* It has some possibilities, but there are some drawbacks (stairs, furniture, price is really at the upper end of our range). I don’t want another Roswell. He once had a job offer in New Mexico and I was less than estatic about the move, but kept quiet because I thought he really wanted the job and being a GOOD Air Force wife, at the time, was used to moves that were less than desireable.* Believe me, that I will make sure that you understand when I find the house without which I cannot live. I will continue my search today.

Love you, despite your snide comments (Where are the rest…). of the pictures.*

S

* She Who edits



No comments: