Thursday, May 15, 2008

This Marriage Can Be Saved

We are down to the last few days of being in this house.

Spousal Unit took a week's vacation and is doing all the stuff that I am not able/unwilling to do. Manly things. Sure am glad that he is a manly man.

He does look good in sweat. Hmmm. Stop thinking of those things, don't have time.

We might need to address this issue later. Don't bother me now, I am still drooling over his manly, manliness. And, I need to continue in the house.

We rented a roll-off dumpster to get rid of the stuff that the garbage company wouldn't take.

Why is it, that if I spend money, the garbage/stuff can be hauled away, but the normal garbage people, that I pay for will not take? Same stuff, same dump, just different conveyance?

Also, why did I work so hard to take out the garbage, for them not to take it, when Spousal Unit was not at home?????

We have a lot of the construction debris to get rid of and just "CRAP" that should have been gone long ago.

We are also doing a lot of the outside, Spring cleanup stuff. Of course, the mower/lawn tractor gave out. We are having a record setting wet Spring, so the grass is getting out of control.

Like we need anything else to go wrong at this point?

We both keep going Hmmm. Hmmm. I really, really love you.

We will get through this. This marriage can be saved.

Think of the end goal.

3 comments:

Meg said...

It sounds like a crazy, busy time, but at least you still think hubby looks good when he sweats.

Keep your mind in the gutter, it'll keep you sane. :P

More good luck with the move!

Hi! I'm Kim said...

I rented one of those dumpsters - best $250 I ever spent. We got rid of so much crap.

Hang in there and I'll miss you, which is weird because I never met you, but thankfully the internet is in Germany!

I foresee some great blogs about moving coming up soon!

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,