Saturday, May 24, 2008

My Dumpster Gives Me Freedom

The movers are here. I am not ready. I hoped I would be, but am not. I guess a pack rat never is.
They showed up bright and early at 7:00AM. But, when they showed up I was already exhausted. I was up at 3:30 because of my nervousness about all the STUFF left undone.

I did a major scurry, scurry to attempt to accomplish more.

I was semi-successful.

Third Party Contracted Guys.

Around noon, these guys showed up. They were supposed to do all the breakdown, take apart stuff. When I met them I was not impressed. Their work ethic and behavior were lacking. I didn't even want to take their pictures. No more on this subject.















I cleaned up all my flower pots. They go to storage. Most of the STUFF is going to storage.















This is my dumpster. I love my dumpster. My dumpster gives me freedom. Freedom from some of my STUFF.













BAD STUFF!!!!


2 comments:

krysta said...

That would be scary to leave the breakdown stuff to guys who look unprofessional. I'm thinking of you!

Anonymous said...

Hope all is well! And your valuables made it safe and sound.