Monday, February 11, 2008


Hardware to Wear
By: Harry Sawyers, This Old House online

A Perfect Fit
Because this is a family magazine, we'll leave it up to your imagination to decide why the groom wears the bolt and the bride wears the nut in this pair of interlocking 24-karat gold wedding bands. Though the stone sits in the man's ring, when the rings are screwed together it rests against the woman's finger. It's a match made in heaven. (Or a hardware store.) Starts at about $2,500 for the pair.
Be still my heart. I am so swooning over this choice of ring to wear on my finger for the rest of my life. Or not. AND where is MY sparkly???

2 comments:

krysta said...

If it wasn't built, made or designed by Norm or Tom, I don't want it! What 33 year old woman talks about those two anyways? That's right... a woman who had to watch This Old House as a kid once a week for years and years and a women who now owns a old old house.

hearyoume said...

i smell valentines day gift!