Sunday, February 3, 2008

Where am I Going?

HE, also known as (AKA) my Sweetness, has always been my biggest supporter. HE drives me nuts, but as we say in my family, that's a short trip. We've been married 29 years and I've gotten kinda used to him.

We have two almost grown boys. One at home and the other, two hours away at college.

Mr. Away at College, AKA Number 1 son, likes to come home to do laundry, raid my pantry, eat a couple of home cooked meals, and ask for more money.

Mr. Still at Home, AKA Number 2 son, is going to a local college and works. He never asks for money. He also raids the pantry and tries to trick me into doing his laundry. I wasn't born yesterday, so the tricks seldom work.

Both boys inherited their dad's gorgeous, dark, Greek looks and at times they trick me by batting those long eyelashes. But, only sometimes, do the batting of eyelashes work.

Me, I like to cook, hate to clean, love gardening and growing all my own veggies and flowers from seed. Reading is a passion. I work entirely too many hours in the day and love my job. Usually. I have the privilege of working with some of the craziest people I can imagine. Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on your perspective, I seem to fit right in.

Now, I just need to find where I want to take all this weirdness and what I want to say for all of my readers to comment. That is if, I have any readers.

I guess what I am saying is that I am starting on a new journey by blogging my Jersey strangeness on the net. Yada, yada, yada, I know, said a million times before.


Once again we'll see.

She Who

No comments: