Saturday, February 23, 2008

Survey Says.

I still feel like CRUD. Must find sofa to lie on, so I am cheating a little today and am posting a survey about me that I posted on the Undomestic Diva site. I updated some of the answers. Please copy and paste the survey into the comment area and let me know a little about you.

1. Where were you THREE hours ago? Dozing on the "She who" Throne.

2. What do you think of your LAST kiss? We were blowing kisses across the room cause I'm sick. Best I could do under the circumstances.

3. Are you wearing SOCKS right now? Yes.

4. When was the last time you went out of STATE? Six days ago.

5. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? No.

Where is # 6?????

7. What was the last thing you had to drink? A Gypsy Cold Care. Right now I am living on the stuff.

8. What are you wearing right now? Jeans Turtleneck and sweatshirt.

9. What was your last purchase? Gypsy Cold Care tea bags.

11. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Karen S. She was concerned that I haven't been at work.

12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? No, I am in the get rid of the stuff mode.

13. Do you have a pet? Herd of deer, Raccoons, and an opossum that lives in the gas grill.

14. What did you do last night? Blogged and watched TIVO stuff.

16. If you could be anywhere you want where would it be? In Ramstein, Germany and the move is over.

17. What is the last thing you purchased online? New bed linens.

18. One thing you hate about yourself? Major space cadet.

19. What's your favorite soup? Corn and potato chowder.

20. Do you miss anyone? KK

21. Last movie you saw? The Quiet Man.

22. What are your plans for the day? Drink a hot toddy and go to bed.

23. Did you have fun today? No, I'm sick.

24. Who is your last text message from? What did it say? I'm an old fart. I don't do texting.

25. Were you an honor roll student in school? HS No. College Yes.

26. What do you know about the future? In theory, I am moving to Europe.

27. Who was the last person you rode in a car with? My Wacky Jaki.

29. Do you have a tan? Nope.

30. How old do you want to be when you have kids? Duh. I have two and they are old enough to make me a Grandma. Just hopefully not actually fulfilling this capability any time soon. Boys, Please get jobs just in case.

31. Did you meet anyone new today? No but the last person I met was some dude looking for my boss who is out of town and didn't introduce himself or leave any type of message so I breathed on him and maybe gave him the creeping CRUD.

32. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? Just my ears pierced.

33. How do you like your soda? Normally do not drink soda. Vitamin water rocks.

34. Do you like hot sauces? Yes. Different kinds for different things.

35. What are you doing tomorrow? Hopefully feeling better and not sit at home computer blogging all day while feeling like CRUD and not staying in bed.

36. What day is tomorrow? Saturday.

37. What is your current mood? Yuck, caused by CRAP.

38. Why? Who gave me this CRAP anyway?

39. Do you remember the first person you ever kissed? No. That was back in the Ice Ages.

40. Do you have a crush on anyone right now? Why? Nah. Just love the Spousal Unit.

41. If you could be on a TV show, which one would it be? Deal or No Deal. Cut into the shot where I have just won the $1,000,000.00.

42. Why? 'Cause I want to be rich, just not famous. Won't be either unfortunately.

43. Have you ever watched a movie and just "had" to do what they did? Quiet Man. The Local lady runs up and says,"Mister, heres a stick to beat the lovely lady." I work with some people that I just think of that scene and grin.

44. Do you have a "face" you make in the mirror? No, the face in the mirror makes faces at me.

45. Ever use someone else's toothbrush? NO.

46. Do you like/love the person you got this survey from? Yes. She's adorable.

47. Can you whistle? Fingers inserted in mouth, blow out eardrums.

48. Can you wiggle your ears? No. But I have a look that burns holes in your soul.

49. You have a song that comes on that you just "have" to turn up and sing to? Mr. Tanner by Harry Chapin.

50. Why is your number #1.. your number one? Because he loves me, spoils me, makes my coffee every morning (even though he doesn't drink it) and goes out, down the lane to get the newspaper for me. The only reasons I didn't eat my young.

No comments: