Monday, August 4, 2008

We Have Corn

My Gal Pal, Waki Jaki is a country girl. She is also one of the sweetest, nicest people I know. She is very proud of her country heritage and originally hails from a little hamlet in Wyoming. Being the country girl she is she is also very close to her family. She is leaving me.

She and the boys are leaving next week to go visit family for a week. She scored really great deals on Priceline for airfare tickets and a rental car. She is going to have a really great time seeing all of her family and the boys will get reacquainted with their cousins.

She is leaving me here with the corn.


And more corn.


And more corn.



I will be picking more corn and freezing it in the evenings while they are gone. Don'tcha love the country?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You get to pick corn? That's awesome! And to think, they're trusting you to do it on your own. Good luck!