Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Little Pigs... Not Really, They're Calves

We had storms last night again. I love storms, for the most part.

A lot of surrounding areas were more affected then we were. The lightning was totally awesome. Better than some fireworks shows on the 4th.

Good sleeping weather with the cool air coming in. The thunder in the the evening did wake me, but did not keep me awake.

Living out in the country now, I woke to seeing the coral totally flooded and the horses wading, walking through all the water.


The beef cows/steer were out at the feeder just fattening themselves. The little pigs... not really they're calves. They didn't care about the water either. They were all lined up for a picture.

Me, I didn't have my camera at 6:00 in the morning and so I lost out. Bad me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love animals? They could care less about the mud up to their knees.
Glad you're enjoying country life!