Friday, July 4, 2008

I Will Be A Happy Woman

Things are starting to wind down. Here it is the 4th of July and the only fireworks I am seeing right now are the blinding whiteness of the doors. Did I mention that I have 45 doors???????? All needing at least two coats of paint. Many needing three.

I am getting white blindness from checking the doors to make sure that I didn't miss any spots. The doors are all rehung and and I only have 1 1/2 doors to go and then I am done painting.

If I never see another can of paint in my life, I will be a happy woman. I taste and smell paint. I dream of paint.

If I never see painters tape again, I will be a happy woman.


Son Number One mixed up a couple of doors and put them back in the wrong rooms. My Gal Pal's husband and I were trying to rehang a couple of doors that just weren't fitting in the hinges. I got the bright idea to check some of the other doors and found some that fit the hinges. Yeah!!! One less hassle to deal with.

If I never have to rehang another door, I will be a happy woman.

Never, never ever rehang doors again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

45 doors? If you owned the Winchester house I might be impressed - 160 rooms. Imagine that! 20,000 gallons of paint to paint the entire house and once done, you must start all over again. Now that's a house worth bragging about.

She who said...

anonymous,
I am not bragging about the house. Just bitchin' about the work required to get it ready to rent.

My Spousal Unit has already moved and I am doing the majority of the work myself while working full time.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,