Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I Started Lusting Again

The past few days I have been driving around in the Big Red Truck with lots of stuff in the truck bed. I feel like a character out of the Beverly Hillbillies. All I need is Granny sitting back there in her rocker.

I cleaned out the other house for the new renters to move in. The yucky old tenents left lots of CRAP in the house and I was at the eleventh hour to get the stuff out, so I threw it in the back of the truck. Didn't know what else to do with it. Much of the CRAP was too big to put into the regular trash.

I just didn't know what to do with the CRAP.

I started Lusting. Lusting for a dumpster. Everywhere I went I looked for businesses with dumpsters. Where the dumpsters were slightly hidden, with no cameras, to do a covert dump in the middle of the night.

Lordy, the last thing I need to do is get arrested for illegal dumping, stealing someone's dumpster space.

My painter guy, Bo said that I could use his dumpster. My god, he is my hero. His wife Pam is my nail fixer upper and put me onto him. I can't thank them enough.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Apartment buldings are good places for that kind of thing. So I've heard. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm with Kim. Although, it would be funny after all you've been through to get busted getting rid of your trash.

"But, Officer, you see, my husband moved to Germany..."