Thursday, July 24, 2008

Being the Ignorant,Non-thong Wearing Person, That I Am

I took a break with a coworker this morning. On the way out the door she said that she had a "funny" to share.

“You know how sometimes when you don’t do the laundry, the underwear gets really funky with the selection available?” Well she hadn't done laundry in awhile and had a limited selection of unmentionables left that were clean. The thought of going all Commando was not an option, so she wore a thong.

The conversation then turned to not having worn a thong in awhile and not having any normal underwear that was clean. She felt that she had a wedgie most of the morning because she wasn’t used to wearing a thong recently.

Being the ignorant, non-thong wearing person, that I am, I asked if a person gets a Heinie callus after wearing a thong for some time and if that the callus will ease thong wearability.

"No, silly you just get used to the dental floss up the butt." She then, further educated me about the different types of thongs available and the wearing of white pants... one really should wear beige colored thongs versus white to hide the unmentionables.

She said that "After awhile, the thicker versions really feel like a wedgie with all that fabric up the butt."

Yet another OMG. I got an education today.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Also wear low-cut thongs with low cut pants, and BEND OVER for god's sake to make sure you're not channeling your inner plumber. Also get the right size thong because you don't want it too tight and cutting into your hip and making it look like you have hip boobs.

So I've heard.... :)

I can't wear real undies anymore, they're uncomfortable to me. I guess they better make thong Depends before I get old. :)