Friday, April 17, 2009

We Are Called The Ancients

I am still blown away by Susan Boyle. Yes, I have too much time on my hands. I must have listened to her audition 100 times. Her voice is awesome. I am so jealous. I have many gifts, but music is not one of them. I need to get over it.

Spousal Unit comes home tomorrow. I need to get up early to go to the airport. He arrives at 7:00 am in the morning. Dear me. That means I need to leave at 5:30 am. Not sure I can pull that off. I don't drive in the dark. I'll figure something out.

It's been really rainy the past few days. Really feeling down and yucky. I'll get past it, just having a hard time with it right now.

I have been on the groups a lot recently. We have a coffee klatch set up for Thursday. It is called the "Ancients" cause we are the old ones in the online groups. More to come on how it goes.

2 comments:

kaylee said...

I get down too when it rains. i am ready for the sunshine!

Heather said...

I did the sunshine dance!!! It should be here soon!!!