Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday Randomness

I have been having a really big writer's block recently. Not much has been going on in my life at the moment and so I haven't felt the need to blog. The weather has been so glorious that this may be a contributing factor. I am outside for several hours just glorying in the warmth and sunshine. I like to watch the neighbor children play in the nearby yards.

On my walks around the lake everyone seem to have a spring in their step that I hadn't noticed in the past months. Germany in the Spring, Summer, and Fall is just too beautiful. Winter is
just too, too, too grey and gloomy.

Spousal Unit is working. I had hoped that he would be home early, but I guess not today.

Today is Friday. Yeah. Today is the last Friday of Lent. Really big YEAH!!! I'm not that much of a meat eater, but I am not a fish eater. So... Lenten Fridays leave me scrambling to figure out what to fix for dinner. Macaroni and cheese is not an option and there are only so many times I can serve grilled cheese and tomato soup, and get away with it. Spousal Unit doesn't grumble too often, but he has been known to grumble about that dinner choice.

Tomorrow I am looking forward to going to the Easter Market in a local town. The announcement for the market said that the town square fountain will be turned into a giant Easter basket. That will be interesting to see. Also, three life sized Easter bunnies will be handing out 1000 eggs.

I'll be back with pics.

No comments: