Friday, May 29, 2009

Paris Part III

I love Paris.

The Paris I visited last week is so much cleaner than the Paris I visited 20 years ago. Though I was rather disturbed with some of the things that I saw during this visit.

I think there is a conspiracy theory thingee thing going on.

From the pictures that I took, I see a theme emerging. Follow me here:

The Eiffel Tower





The Code of Hammurabi

Some statue attempting to fly. Mercury??


A naked dude statue on a bridge.

Beauty in marble.



Beauty in whatever.
Did you notice that there phallic symbols and actual penis' all over Paris??
No wonder it's called the City of Love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha. I thought of the phallic symbols as soon as you said there was a theme. Go Parisians!

Krystal said...

Oh great-- that's where we're taking my family next week lol! They'll get a kick out it.