Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It Is A Salvation.

I've been in a different, weird place recently. Spousal Unit has been super busy at work, so I have been left to my own devices. That is sometimes not a good thing for me. My devices can get rather "outer space. "

Luckily, I didn't go too outer space recently. I planted my garden, pulled lots of weeds. Did I mention lots of weeds???? I really want to meet the landscaper that put this place together. He/she sucks and really needs to refund any commission they earned. Can you say killer dandelions half as tall as me where the weed block was all cut up? The place isn't even a year old. ??????

I went out to lunch with a couple of gals I have met on the Internet. The group is growing. We are the "Ancients." Gals with no munchkins during the day. Can you say day trips and coffees and luncheons. That sounds so shallow.

But, for us gals that haven't been able to find gain full employment, it is a salvation.

No comments: