- I haven't bought one Christmas gift this year. Yet. I am normally done the day after Thanksgiving.
- I am starting to get really excited that the boys are coming on Monday.
- I am dreading the drive up to go get the boys. Mondays on the Autobahn to Frankfurt are killers. Last time a normal 1 hour drive turned into a three hour drive.
- I am looking forward to going to the basket factory this afternoon. I want to buy two baskets so that I can fill them with American treats for the two neighbors' children.
- I have started to teach myself how to crochet again. I haven't crocheted in 30 years and felt the need to do something constructive with my time. Other than sitting at the computer for much of the day.
- The dinner dishes are still in the sink from last night. I guess Suzy left the building.
Friday, December 19, 2008
Suzy Left The Building
Things about me right now: