Tuesday, December 16, 2008

And The Biggest Reason Of All

I chose not to take the job as a Tour Guide. Part of me wanted to accept the offer and another part of me didn't. I made a list of the pros and cons. The cons outweighed the pros.

Pros:

Free travel
Small salary (extremely small salary)
Meeting new people

Cons:

Extremely small salary
Dealing with the drunks
Picking up a trashy bus, after dealing with drunks
Dealing with people that possibly can't be pleased in any way
Traveling without Spousal Unit
Not being able to enjoy the travel because I would be working
Being away from Spousal Unit for possible lengths of time
Not being able to choose the trips to take

Drum roll please

And the biggest reason of all:

If I ever have to take another Rhine River cruise again, I'd pull all my hair out.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Ah, all good reasons. Especially the "no Spousal Unit" one.