Monday, August 24, 2009

I Really Do Have Pics To Prove It

We made it back and are still in one piece.

We did a little "ain't no mountain high enough, ain't no valley low enough."

We had some really stiff towels that scuffed off the top layer of skin.

We had awesome breakfasts and dinners.

Saw some things we hadn't imagined before. Those silly Germans have a sense of humor.

I have pictures to show the adventures, and will load them as soon as Blogger get its "stuff" in order to let me upload.

Peace out and thanks for all the prayers. I felt the prayers as I climbed the mountains for the views.

The prayers helped me get through letting Spousal Unit have some good guy time on this trip; that and the braggin' rights to be able to say that I really did do this stuff.

I really do have pics to prove it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES! Glad you didn't get eaten by a German bear. Do they even have bears in Germany? I've got an unnatural fear of bears, I can't help obsessing over them. I hope there were no bears.

Can't wait to see your pictures!